Tuesday, August 31, 2010

they neva told me...........

'aawwww!...sweet!...such a blessing...'I heard them say...it's gonna be fine,it's gonna be great...and so I believed them...them that had been through this before...them that were looking up to me...them that were my friends...and so I soldiered on with courage and a mighty heart and I walked proudly because I knew it would be fine,great,it would be okay.......but it never was!...they never told me there would be times I would want to run....they never told me there would be times my strength would fail me....they never told me friends would leave...they never told me the way he looks at me would change...they never spoke of these tears ,the pain,the helplessness...and they never told me of this loneliness that fills me and threatens to take away my happiness.profound loneliness...they just didn't...they never told me......,

No comments:

Post a Comment